A few of my favorite suites day 2! Tropical Oasis Suite

Wednesday, January 8, 2020
Welcome to day 2 of a few of my favorite suites! Today I'm sharing the Tropical Oasis suite. Being a Florida girl and wanna be tropical girl, this suite screamed at me! Literally, I screamed when I saw it. The feel is what I would call Hemmingway South Florida. I can picture the warm breezes sitting in the shade overlooking a beach. I bet you want to see it,  don't ya?


Did you notice this embossed background? It's one of the new 3D embossing folders. It's called Coastal Weave and it's stunning!! It reminds me of woven bags and hats that we see everywhere in the Caribbean. And the Memories and More cards are perfect for both scrapbook pages and cards. 








Products Used:


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT