Celebrating the women in our lives...

Thursday, May 7, 2020
Hey Y'all! Since school officially closed, I have been missing my work mates! I have been creating cards for the ladies in my life. Today's card is for a friend who is big into make up- think consultant for one of the home business groups. This greeting just screams her name!



Details for today's card

This top fold card is Petal Pink cardstock with a Whisper White card front. The beautiful polka dot paper is from the Bird Balled suite. The flower paper is from the Best Dressed Suite. I used blends to color the lipstick image.

Products Used:


Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT