June Paper Pumpkin.... spreading sunshine

Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Yesterday was the first day you could subscribe to the June Paper Pumpkin kit. OMG!!! This one is going to be amazing. Our little red box is going YELLOW!


ABOUT THE JUNE KIT 


Box of Sunshine
  • Kit contains supplies for 8 cards and envelopes (2 cards of 4 designs) 
    • Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
    • Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
Coordinating Colors: 
Basic Black, Bumblebee, Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, White, and Gold 
Box of Sunshine Information: 
This kit includes extra pieces and stickers (including a sticker label) to help you create cards AND a Box of Sunshine filled with treats and goodies to send to a friend. (Treats not included.)

Here is a video that Sara (CEO of Stampin' Up!) made... 

I am so excited about getting this kit. I love when Stampin' Up! gives us a twist on what we love, like the new In Colors being part of May's kit- a whole MONTH before we could purchase them. When Anna Claire started college, I would send her theme boxes... like a box of things that are packaged in blue and the inside of the box lid might have said "I'm blue without you". When she moved into her apartment and out of the dorms, I stopped. Seeing what the June kit is going to be, and in light of what is happening in the word today, I am going to be loading up on yellow things and sending her a box of sunshine!! I you want to join me in sending a box of yellow sunshine, make sure to purchase your June paper pumpkin kit before June 10th by clicking here or message me for the link. I can't wait to see what you will fill your box with!


You can now follow my blog by email! Yep... brand new posts in your inbox!

Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT