My Mother's Day Card- yep I know it's late. There is a reason, I promise!

Monday, May 11, 2020
Hey y'all! I hope that everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. As normal I was last minute on making my cards. I'm glad that my momma lives across town from me and my MIL is down our street. It sure makes things easier!

In all seriousness, being a card maker/ paper crafter has saved my tail on more than one occasion. Since my momma lurks around my blog (hi momma!), I am intentionally sharing this card after Mother's day.

Details for today's card

Let's talk about this card. The main image is from the Ornate Garden suite that I got back when happy shoppers/ demonstrators could pre order it. I just wasn't sure it was a for me kind of set, but I got the stamps set and Designer Series paper, but not the dies. This is the largest image in that set and it makes a great central image. I used the Stampin' Blends to color the flowers and leaves. The paper I used include the one of our new In Colors (Misty Moonlight) with Terracotta Tile. Starting this card I wasn't sure I liked the Ornate Garden Suite, but I really like this card. I added a little Wink of Stella on the white daisy type flower and in the middle of the smaller white and pink flowers.

Products Used:


Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT