One Set One Day personal challenge: Botanical Prints Medley

Thursday, May 14, 2020
Hey Y'all!

So many of my favorite sets are retiring this year. I'm super sad. It's hard to let go of creating with the ol' stand by. You know, those go to stamp sets that you always reach for. I'm not saying that you won't see one pop up in a something old some thing new post, but they will be moving from the focus sets so that new wonderful goodies can be the focus.


I decided not to go quietly into the good night... I'm retiring some of these sets screaming and crying. Turning my frown upside down, I challenged myself to one set and one day to create as many cards as I can. Today I am sharing my first set of cards. Here they are....




Details for today's card

This set of cards focuses on the Botanical Prints Medley, cardstock, Iridescent Sequins, and ink. Color wise, I started with what the Botanical Prints Medley used; Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock, and Terracotta Tile. I did mix in some coordinating colors like Seaside Spray and So Saffron. I used the copper bee and Old Olive ribbon from the medley and the Iridescent Sequins as my only embellishments. I am really pleased with how these cards turned out. Good bye sweet Botanical Prints Medley... You will be missed!

Products Used:


You can now follow my blog by email! Yep... brand new posts in your inbox!

Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT