Get Ink'd with Forever Greenery....

Tuesday, May 19, 2020
Hey y'all!

I am LOVING this new Forever Greenery suite. Today I wanted to do something a little different. I usually do not use the laser cut anythings. But these Forever Gold Laser- Cut Speciality Papers FOREVER   are STUNNING! Since I wanted to showcase the gold fold background on this card, I created a background on Basic Black cardstock using one of the larger leaf images.



Details for today's card

The card is a thick Whisper White side fold card. I used Basic Black as a base to emboss some of the images with Whisper White embossing powder. I did not use the embossing buddy and you can see sprinkles of embossing powder that stuck to the card (thank you Arkansas humidity).  I punched a 2 1/4" circle our of Just Jade (one of the new In Colors) and placed that behind the gold rectangle to ground my focal area. I stamped and die cut the rounder looking leaf image in two different colors and die cut them with the coordinating die. While I had the die cut machine out I die cut the large leaf die in Vellum Cardstock. I love layering Vellum Cardstock on focal images! I used the greeting stamp "Hello" to add a message. A little addition of the gold trim from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack and this card was done.

Products Used:


You can now follow my blog by email! Yep... brand new posts in your inbox!

Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT