One Set One Day: Dinoraor Designer Series Paper

Thursday, May 21, 2020
Hey Y'all!
I'm continuing today with the theme of retiring "sets". I wanted to make some projects with the Designer Series paper that goes with the Dinoroar Suite. While the stamps and dies will carry over, the Designer Series Paper will not. So let's take a look at what I did.


 I am head over heals in love with this first card! I used one of the Designer Series Papers to cut out the trees, dinosaurs, and a cloud. I used scraps to make the greeting flags. I ran the Whisper White piece through the Subtle embossing folder and it adds some texture to this card. Those cute little background circles were made by putting painters tape across half and sponging color on the other and then switching.


Oh hey! I love that greeting and the Sweetly Swirled Stamp set. I'm sad to see this one retire. I used the two pinks sheets from the DSP and cut them to be blocks on the front of the card. I used the same two papers to create interest on the inside of the card. The card base is Pool Party.


Isn't this card fun? I used the same basic idea as I shared using the Forever Greenery suite. I cut that super cute dino from the Designer Series Paper. The finishing touch is the Denim ribbon. So cute!

Details for today's card

Today's cards really show case the Designer Series Paper and what you can do to make creative and fun cards. The first card is a top fold card, while the other two are side folds. Take a look at your Designer Series papers... are there areas that could be cut out (or die cut) to become focal images? could you mix several papers together to create a fun background? are there two papers that are mostly monochromatic that you could mix together? These are all fun ways to use your Designer Series Paper to create cards.

Products Used:


You can now follow my blog by email! Yep... brand new posts in your inbox!

Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT