Get Ink'd... May Paper Pumpkin Alternatives

Wednesday, May 27, 2020
Hey Y'all!
Today I want to share some alternatives for the May Paper Pumpkin. I can not begin to tell you how much I am loving this kit. The cards as they are designed are beautiful! The colors pop and are so trendy!! I have 4 cards to share with you, although 3 are different takes on the same design.



 These first three cards all use different color schemes but are the same basic design. This is a HUGE time saver (and something I do to get my muse back). I started with a Whisper White Thick card base and layered papers on top. I love the way layered cards look. I feel like Stampin'Up! makes this so easy with their Designer Series Papers and cardstocks. The first card uses Misty Moonlight, Seaside Spray, and Night of Navy. I LOVE the look of this card!! I added a White Embossed greeting to a solid yardstick and BAM! The next two are patterned off the first one but use a more colorful color scheme. I used Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, and Melon Mambo inks for a bright cheerful rainbow.  One card features Just Jade and the other is Magenta Madness.  A few gems... and the card is complete.


This last card uses the left over sheet that held the cloud die cuts as a stencil. I used Seaside Spray and Misty Moonlight ink to build these clouds. I added a little wink of stella to the tops of the clouds for sparkle. The greeting is another one of the Paper Pumpkin stamps. I love this card! And I love that if you take a second to look you just might figure out a new way to create something, in this case the clouds.

Products Used:


You can now follow my blog by email! Yep... brand new posts in your inbox!

Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT