Have we talked about Paper Pumpkin recently?

Saturday, May 9, 2020
Hey Y'all!!
Have we talked about Paper Pumpkin in a while? No? Really? Each month I get a red box in the mail that is packed full of crafty wonderfulness. A stamp set, adhesive, ink, paper product, and embellishments all shipped to my door. Each month has a "theme" and I use that word loosely because it's not like any other box theme.

April's kit was a family theme with cards and stamps to help you send Mother's Day cards, Father's Day cards, or just notes to your family. I haven't made any of the cards yet- I will tonight because tomorrow is Mother's Day. Good thing my momma lives down the road, right?


Here is the sneak peak for May's kit. Y'all it's sold out. I know that you are wondering why I am sharing that with you. It's all kind of you missed out in a rub your nose kind of way but really that isn't what I'm doing. I want you to know about Paper Pumpkin so you NEVER miss out again! So back to May.

So take a look at that picture.... see the colors? Those are our NEW 2020-2022 In Colors. Every year we get 5 brand new colors that only stick around for 2 years. I liked but didn't LOOOOVE the set of In Colors that are retiring. But I just got my hands on the cardstock for the new ones. SWOON! They are stunning!! 2 are not shown here and they are my favorites. I am already dreaming the cards and projects that will be created once I get my hands on the stamp pads.

Don't let yourself miss out on another month of Paper Pumpkin. It really is worth the price. Click the picture to order. If you already are working with a demonstrator please order through them. They can give you their link.

Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT