One Set On Day: Birthday Bonanza

Monday, May 25, 2020
Hey Y'all!

The focus of today's One set One Day challenge is a suite I am going to miss!! Like I really wish that the stamps and dies were staying round because I can see using them on so many cards in so many different color combinations. Here are the cards I created:





Details for today's card

I loved making these cards! They really feel like a little celebration in an envelope. I wanted to showcase the Designer Series Paper because I am a recovering paper hoarder! Yes, my name is Karen and I struggle to cut my paper. It's just so beautiful and I hate to cut it up. But I am recovering and now when I get a new pack of paper, I take 1 sheet of each pattern and cut it to card front size (for me that's 4"x5 1/4"). I would not let this suite retire without adding to your collection. Just trust me on this.

Products Used:


You can now follow my blog by email! Yep... brand new posts in your inbox!

Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT