One Set One Day- Ornate Garden

Friday, May 29, 2020
Y'all! I'm back today with a one set one day challenge post. Today I am playing with the Ornate Garden suite.


This first card uses the retiring 2018-2020 In Colors. I used the Stamparatus (known as a stamp-a-saurs in our house) to make sure everything lined up. A little Basic Black cardstock around the thank you a few sequins and you have a great looking card! However, if you ask my hubby... it's boring.. LOL! He is such a mess. I love the ease of this card and how by simply changing the color scheme it could be used in any season or situation!


 This card is anything but basic, but it isn't hard either. I used White Stampin' Emboss Powder on the main image and then colored it with the Stampin' Blends! Y'all it was super easy but packs so much punch! And there are SO many sets in the new catalog that you could use with this technique.


This card takes us in a totally different direction. As I was cleaning up from embossing, I noticed this little chick from the Welcome Easter set sitting on my desk. I added one of the daisy images from this set and bam... cuteness overload!!!

These are the last two cards I made during my "one day" session. The first is mainly Designer Series Paper and the second is all about the stamping! These both showcase how easy it is to work with the coordinating Stampin' Up! products. I didn't have to go searching and guessing what might or might not work together. I simply followed what Stampin' Up! had already put together!! The daisy stamps have wink of stella to add some drama!

Products Used:


You can now follow my blog by email! Yep... brand new posts in your inbox!

Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT