New! 2020-2022 In Colors

Friday, May 15, 2020
Hey y'all!
We are getting a new set of colors. Each year  Stampin' Up! retires 5 colors from the In Color collection and replaces them with 5 new color that stick around for 2 years. This years colors are some of my favorites. And they work SO well with the 2019-2021 In Colors so well. Introducing the colors....


What do y'all think? I am in love with these colors and can not wait to get my hands on the ink pads. During pre order season demonstrators and happy shoppers are given a small sampling of items in the new catalog that we can get early. The new In Colors are always part of that sampling. This year with things the way they are the inks are delayed, but I am SOO grateful that I am able to get my hands on so many different things and I've been forced to think creatively. And honestly, I LOVE that creative problem solving. So here are my cards that I made first thing,


Details for today's card

I decided to make a set of cards using the Flowers for Every Season Memories and More Cards and Envelopes. I love that this whole product suite uses the new In Colors. This was the only part of the suite I purchased and specifically so I could complete this project. Totally need a shrugging emoji right here.  These card bases are larger than a standard card and have a matching envelope. I used the .... set to create a focal rectangle in front. Now a tip... if you have cardstock and a VersaMark pad you can create an image that looks like it was stamped with the coordinating inks!


This is a close up of the Cinnamon Cider card. I used VersaMark ink on the Cinnamon Cider cardstock to create these little flowers. It looks like I have the matching ink right? I love this trick!

Products Used:


You can now follow my blog by email! Yep... brand new posts in your inbox!

Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT