One Day One Set Challenge: Tropical Designer Series Paper

Monday, May 18, 2020
Hey y'all!

How about another One day One set challenge? Today I am using the paper products from the Tropical Oasis suite. The stamps are staying but everything else is headed out the door, including one of my all time FAVORITE embossing folders. I'm sure it will pop up here and there because I love it so much! This suite is part of the January- June Mini Catalog and at the time of this post the items I am using are on the retiring list but still available while supplies last. So if you fell in love run to my store and snatch them up. Here is what I came up with...


 This was actually the second card I made but I love it!!! I loved the way the greeting tag is tucked under the Braided Linen Trim. I stamped the pineapple once and then a second time before re-inking and stamping the inside of the card in the same way.


 This was the first card I made. I LOVE the bright colors in these flowers. I stamped the palm trees on a 2" circle and matted that circle on a 2 1/4" circle of So Saffron. I used my FAVORITE embossing folder to create some texture on this card.

This card uses the Memories and More cards as a focal image and the sticker to decorate the inside of my card. I used the colors in the flowers to pick my card base color. I decided that the light pink shade in the palm leaf paper would look amazing against Melon Mambo, and it does if I do say so myself!. I added one of the charms and some rhinestones and a stamped greeting to complete the card.


 I just couldn't stop creating with this set! The hubs even came in and wanted to go to bed before I cleaned up my area and quit. That adorable flamingo card was the last one I made and it is my absolute favorite! It reminds me of my childhood in Florida. The beach, Ybor City, walking to the grocery store and standing in the frozen section to get cool again.

That was a LOT! But I hope you loved the cards as much as I did making them! See you next time for One Day One Set challenge!

Products Used:


You can now follow my blog by email! Yep... brand new posts in your inbox!

Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT