Unboxing: Forever Greenery

Tuesday, May 19, 2020
Y'all!!
Today I did a thing. Today I started a YouTube channel! I know right??? This has been my big scary thing for a LONG time. I've been talking about this for a couple of years now but I always found an excuse... don't have the right equipment, don't have the right lighting, don't have a big beautiful craft space, don't have the kind of voice you want to listen to, and I'm not a big enough expert. Well today I crossed over that bridge... and every single possible roadblock that technology decided to send my way! But I did it! Here is the video...



Now let's look at the card. This one was based on the idea of using up your scraps. I wanted something that would use every single inch of these beautiful new papers. And this is what I came up with.


Details for today's card

This card is a side fold card base of Whisper White Thick Cardstock. I then cut a rectangle of Basic Black (1/8" smaller than my card front). My Designer Series Paper strips are 1" by 3 7/8" long. I was able to squeeze 5 strips across by being mindful that they needed to be super close together. I then used the circle die from Painted Poppies Dies and one of the fern leaf dies from the new Forever Greenery suite to create my tag area. A circle of Just Jade cardstock anchors the whole thing. Full disclosure: in the making of this video I ended up making 4 of this card. UGH! Learning new things really is trial and error and trying again.

Products Used:


You can now follow my blog by email! Yep... brand new posts in your inbox!

Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT