Maker's Monday! June 1, 2020

Tuesday, June 2, 2020
Hey y'all!
I am so excited to be sharing with you something that I did yesterday. I started a new live series on Facebook. I'm calling it .... Maker's Monday. I love it! Each Monday through out the summer I am going to go live at 10am central standard time and bring you around 3 projects. This week I used the retiring This Little Piggy set. We made 2 cards and a tag in around 30 minutes. I will post the link to the video that I have added to YouTube video at the bottom of this post, so that you can see the projects being made. Below you will find the photos of the projects and a supply list.

Details for today's card

This first card uses a watercolor wash to create a "sky" background. To make the watercolor wash I used some of the frost white shimmer paint and Seaside Spray Ink. The clouds are also stamped in Seaside Spray. I used Flirty Flamingo and Smokey Slate Stampin' Blends to color the pig. The message was stamped with Mango Melody and Seaside Spray.


 This second card uses some of our band spankin' new Designer Series Paper from the In Good Taste  Suite. I love cards with layers and this one is just that, packed full of layers. The coloring details for the pig are the same as above. The greeting is stamped in Basic Gray and is found in the Tasteful Touches stamp set. I used dimensionals to "lift" the piggy. I am LOVING this card!


And our last project is a tag. This tag is actually what started it all. LOL. As you might recall, my daughter is grown now (or at least almost grown- she will be 21 in the fall) and has flown our nest for college. That means that she doesn't get to see what I am up too. I had sent her a picture of this tag for her thoughts- the kid has an AMAZING eye for design. She loved the little piggy and asked why she had never seen anything made with it... shoulder shrug here. So I created the two other cards to go along with this tag for our first Maker's Monday of the summer!


Products Used:


YouTube Video:


You can now follow my blog by email! Yep... brand new posts in your inbox!

Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT