Adulting is Hard Cocktail card.... Pretties Team Swap

Saturday, June 13, 2020
Hey Y'all! Today I am sharing a card (and video) of the card I made for our team swap. This card features the Nothing's Better Than bundle that was created by Connie Stewart. I LOVE the retro feel to this card. The video discusses how I stamped the background and drink image, as well as shows a step by step to put the card together.


And we all have someone in our life who needs this card in their mailbox! Somedays I feel so together and other days, I put my cell phone in the fridge by the Orange Juice I just put up. I thought this card would be a great just because card and I love the humor in it. We all need to laugh a little more.


Details for today's card

Measurements:
  •  top folding 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card in Bermuda Bay
  • Whisper White layer 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
  • Coastal Cabana layer (this is the layer I stamped on) 4" x 5 1/4"
  • 2" circle punched in Whisper White
  • 1 1/2" x 4" Bermuda Bay pieced punched with the Banner Triple Punch
  • scrapes of Coastal Cabana for greeting

Products Used:


You can now follow my blog by email! Yep... brand new posts in your inbox!

Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT