Get Ink'd: Hello Jar of Flowers Card

Thursday, June 11, 2020
Hey Y'all!
Today I am working with the Jar of Flowers set. In my Maker's Monday Live I showed this set as a great companion to the Four Seasons Flowers from the new Beginning Catalog. This card is bright and cheerful and perfect to send... just because. I love that "hello" stamp from Forever Greenery.



The flowers on this card are colored with the Stampin' Blends. To make the shimmery water, I mixed the Frost White Shimmer paint with a drop of Seaside Spray Ink Refill. Then I used a water painter to "paint" my water in the jar. The final touches are the Misty Moonlight bow and the vellum layered greeting.

Details for today's card

Measurements:

  • Whisper White Card Base measuring 5 1/2"x 11", scored at 4 1/4", turned to a side fold
  • Whisper White layer 3 1/4"x 4 3/4" (this is the layer I stamped on.
  • Stripe DSP 1"x4 3/4"
  • Cinnamon Cider DSP layer 4"x 5 1/4"
  • Vellum scrap and Bumble Bee scrap for the sentiment
  • Misty Moonlight Ribbon

Products Used:



One last thing, This month- the month of June- Stampin'Up! has two great promos going on. The first is for someone who hosts. When your workshop reaches $250 you will be adding an additional $25 in host rewards! As if that wasn't great, the second promo is even better!


Stampin' Up! is adding a free bundle to each starter kit this month! What does that mean? Well the already great starter kit of $125 worth of products that YOU pick for $99 plus tax gets an extra product bundle added that YOU pick! I would love to have you join my team of happy shoppers and demonstrators this month. To join my Stampin’ Up!® Team - https://KarenDay.stampinup.net click on the Join button at the top.

You can now follow my blog by email! Yep... brand new posts in your inbox!

Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT