Maker's Monday- Beyond the box

Monday, June 22, 2020
Hey Y'all!
Today I am bring you 3 adorable projects that extend the life of your Simply Citrus kit. Last week I shared a video unboxing the Simply Citrus kit and included 4 cards made with just the stamp set. As much as I tried to put that stamp set away and move on to my next projects, it kept calling me back. For Maker's Monday today I am sharing 3 more projects using just the stamps from the Simply Citrus kit. I am mixing in a few other of my favorite stamp sets but really my focus is giving the Simply Citrus stamps a life beyond the box!


I LOVE this card!! It's going to be my swap card for July with my stamping team. I love the black and white against the Magenta Madness. The label is from the Hippo and Friends set (Y'all need to give this bundle a second look!). The mason jar is full of pink lemonade and a pink straw! I stamped the lemons and leaves from the Simply Citrus set and use the greeting "just a note". The background is embossed with the Pinewood Planks 3D embossing folder. If summer could be a card THIS would be it!


 This is a stepped down version of the first card. I love the simplicity of this one! The Buffalo Check background stamp has been a favorite since it came out. I stamped it in Magenta Madness for this card. Added the jar of pink lemonade- something very southern to drinking from a mason jar! Some ribbon and rhinestones and bam! LOVE this card.


I am freaking out about this last project!! Rather than pink lemonade I went with Bumble Bee but y'all! This is so cute. Can't you see dropping these in the chair or on the desks of the people you work with? A little pack of those drink mixes in a lemonade flavor and you have an adorable treat! This is SO easy to make, even though I fought and fought with getting the template right. I was over thinking it. This is just a strip of paper that is 1 1/2"x 6" long. On the long side you score at 1/4", 3/4", 3", and 3 1/2". I used a 1/2" circle punch to make an oval-ish opening for the drink mix to slide into. Some ribbon at the top and a cute tag featuring the lemons and it's done! I swear I am going to make a TON of these for when we go back to school. The Dollar Store has the boxes of lemonade packets so the cost will be super cheep.



I hope that you like these projects as much as I do. Use the links below to order the supplies you need to make your own projects. Click on the image below to download the free PDF sheet.

Products Used:


Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT