It's LAUNCH day!!!

Wednesday, June 3, 2020



Hey y'all!!
 You read that right today is launch day. The brand new Stampin' Up! catalog is live and ordering starts at noon mountain time. Let's take a look at some of the videos that Stampin' Up! created for this launch.












If you need a catalog please let me know. I will be changing out the links in the side bar to the new digital catalog. Also I will be able to order today after lunch. Maker's Monday on June 8 will feature new catalog products. A catalog walk through will happen here on the blog on June 8 as well.

You can now follow my blog by email! Yep... brand new posts in your inbox!

Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT