Get Ink'd: Jar of Flowers You are Special Card

Friday, June 12, 2020
Hey Y'all!

Today I am sharing a card using the tulip stamp out of the Jar of Flowers set. This card is packed with ideas and techniques. The bottom portion of the card was colored with a sponging technique, while the flowers at the top feature my scribble coloring technique. To create the card, I started by adding a piece of delicate surface painters tape to the card front just below center. Using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, I stamped the tulip stamp three times across the top. I also stamped the message on the Just Jade cardstock piece.  Next I colored the stamped images with Stampin' Blends. I used the quick color scribble technique to add the color. Before removing the tape, sponge the bottom portion of the card with Misty Moonlight ink in a circular motion. Remove the tape. I didn't want the bulk of two additional layers, so I created small strips of Misty Moonlight cardstock and placed them at the top and bottom of  the Just Jade paper and adhered all three pieces. Adding a few sequins and some Wink of Stella finished off the card.



Details for today's card

Measurements:
  •  top folding 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card in whisper white.
  • Basic Black layer 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
  • Whisper White layer (this is the layer I stamped on) 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Just Jade is 1"x 5 1/4" 
  • Misty Moonlight (x2) 1/4" x 5 1/4"

Products Used:


You can now follow my blog by email! Yep... brand new posts in your inbox!

Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT