Get Ink'd Tasteful Touches Card

Wednesday, June 24, 2020
Hey Y'all!

Today I am sharing a card made with the Tasteful Touches Bundle. This was part of the demonstrator pre order and I fell in love with the dies! They are simply a must have. And with this months Pick a Bundle bonus, this would be a great bundle to add to your starter kit (more about that at the bottom of this post). 

To color the flower images, I used sponge daubers. The centers are sponged in Rococo Rose and the outer petals are Blushing Bride. I stamped the image in Tuxedo Black Memento ink. And fuzzy cut them out for my card. The beautiful papers are all from the In Good Taste suite. I love the mixture of photogratic papers in this pack- wood, tile, textiles, and canvas. It really is a unique set of papers and it's a HUGE pack of 24 sheets! I added a few rhinestones and a greeting and this card is perfect!

Details for today's card


  • Card base- side fold 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Whisper White cardstock folded at 4 1/4"
  • Grey layer of DSP cut at  4 1/8"x 5 3/8"
  • Navy layer of DSP cut at 3 3/4"x 5"
  • Tile layer of DSP cut at 2 7/8" x 4 1/8"

Products Used:



One last thing, This month- the month of June- Stampin'Up! has two great promos going on. The first is for someone who hosts. When your workshop reaches $250 you will be adding an additional $25 in host rewards! As if that wasn't great, the second promo is even better!


Stampin' Up! is adding a free bundle to each starter kit this month! What does that mean? Well the already great starter kit of $125 worth of products that YOU pick for $99 plus tax gets an extra product bundle added that YOU pick! I would love to have you join my team of happy shoppers and demonstrators this month. To join my Stampin’ Up!® Team - https://KarenDay.stampinup.net click on the Join button at the top.

You can now follow my blog by email! Yep... brand new posts in your inbox!

Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT