Get Ink'd.... a super quick Hello card

Friday, June 5, 2020

Hey y'all!

I wasn't sure I was going to share this card but I decided to throw caution to the wind. LOL. This is a card of scraps. Literally I was cleaning up to head to bed (remember no one can go to be because I use it as a surface to work on) and these scraps were laying there.


This time last year I was holding and playing with Bird Ballad suite for the first time and now it's going away. I LOVE this paper! For reals I love everything about this suite. The Designer Series Paper is one of my all time favorites and I can promise you it will be used in a something old something new post coming soon! I want to warn you that if you don't have this paper you need to get it before it's gone (and it is on sale in my online store). I used 4 of the papers in this card. There is a pink layer behind the black that peaks out.

To stamp the hello I used a favorite called Seriously The Best. The actual stamp says "hello friend" but I just wanted the hello. There are two( or more) ways that you can eliminate part of a stamp... mask it off with washy tape or use Stampin' Write Markers. I decided to use the Stampin' Write Marker method. Super simple... grab the brush end of a Stampin' Write Marker and "color" the stamp. I used Basic Black on mine. Once you have colored the stamp you will need to huff (breathe heavily) on the images to make the ink wet. Then stamp. Super easy and less chance to get ink on your fingers. lol

A few left over heart die cuts and bam done!

Products Used:


You can now follow my blog by email! Yep... brand new posts in your inbox!

Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT