Kylie's Demonstrator Support Blog Hop June 2020

Monday, June 15, 2020


Hey Y'all!! 
Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.

You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today.


Today is my first ever time joining in the Hop as a participant... lurker alert! LOL So for my first every project I am sharing this card. 




I love the simplicity of this card, yet it still packs a punch! To make this card I used the Tasteful Touches stamp set, the In Good Taste DSP, and 4 colors (Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, and Crumb Cake). I did use Tuxedo Black Memento ink for the "Hello". When I first got this set as part of the pre order, I was a little hesitant to use this set. I was the first thing in the pre order that I knew I needed to get but once it got here it was a little intimating. I stamped the feathers in several different colors but didn't love any of them. I had this color combo out on my table and decided what the heck, it's just paper and ink. I am in love with the end results. So here is my tip, when feeling intimated by a project try several different color combinations. Let the set "tell" you where it wants to go. Pair a neutral, like Crumb Cake, with bright colors for balance. You never know when the magic is going to happen!

Thank you so much for coming by today! We have an amazing line up of Stampin' Up!® demonstrators from around the world that are working hard to learn how to be even more successful. We know you are going to love all the amazing projects that you are going to see today, make sure you show them some love so they keep creating and sharing fantastic ideas for us all.

Don't miss one blog link. Remember you are currently on my page - Karen Day, see who is below me to know where to go next. Happy hopping! 


Blog Hop List



Products Used:




One last thing, This month- the month of June- Stampin'Up! has two great promos going on. The first is for someone who hosts. When your workshop reaches $250 you will be adding an additional $25 in host rewards! As if that wasn't great, the second promo is even better!


Stampin' Up! is adding a free bundle to each starter kit this month! What does that mean? Well the already great starter kit of $125 worth of products that YOU pick for $99 plus tax gets an extra product bundle added that YOU pick! I would love to have you join my team of happy shoppers and demonstrators this month. To join my Stampin’ Up!® Team - https://KarenDay.stampinup.net click on the Join button at the top.

You can now follow my blog by email! Yep... brand new posts in your inbox!

Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


10 comments

  1. Such a simple but lovely card! I love the color choice! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh this is so pretty! Love the soft colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the hop team Karen, so glad you joined. Your card is stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Karen! And a fabulous first card. Love the simplicity. Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Support Program blog this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful clean and simple card design. Love the pop of color you feathers add to the design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the colors!😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT