Get Ink'd with Bumble Bee!

Friday, June 19, 2020
Hey Y'all!
Today I am sharing 2 different versions of the split card technique. Both of these cards feature the new In Color called Bumble Bee and the Jar of Flowers stamp set. The card design is the same on both, on the flowers are different. Honestly, I love this about creating cards. I can design a layout and then use different stamps and colors to make multiples quickly. I also find going back to a card design that I love helps drive away any creative block that I have.


This first card uses the sunflower stamp from the Jar of Love set. I love how these stamps can be used with the jar stamp or they can be used on their own. 


Details for today's card

Measurements:

  • Card base- 5 1/2"x 8 1/2" Bumble Bee card stock scored at 4 1/4"
  • Whisper white layer (this is where I stamped the split card technique. YouTube video HERE)
  • Bumble Bee 6x6 Designer Series paper cute with a 2" circle punch
  • Scraps of Petal Pink and Basic Black

Products Used:


One last thing, This month- the month of June- Stampin'Up! has two great promos going on. The first is for someone who hosts. When your workshop reaches $250 you will be adding an additional $25 in host rewards! As if that wasn't great, the second promo is even better!


Stampin' Up! is adding a free bundle to each starter kit this month! What does that mean? Well the already great starter kit of $125 worth of products that YOU pick for $99 plus tax gets an extra product bundle added that YOU pick! I would love to have you join my team of happy shoppers and demonstrators this month. To join my Stampin’ Up!® Team - https://KarenDay.stampinup.net click on the Join button at the top.

You can now follow my blog by email! Yep... brand new posts in your inbox!

Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT