Maker's Monday June 8 Video replay and supplies

Monday, June 8, 2020


Hey y'all!!!
It's Maker's Monday! I hope you were able to join me for the live but if you didn't I have added it to my YouTube channel and you watch it below.








Details for today's card

Today I made 3 cards but showed you 5. They all have the same basic measurements but the end products are unique.
Measurements:

  • Memories and More cards are all 3"x4" cards. 
  • Layers behind Memories and More cards are 3 1/8" x 4 1/8"
  • In the pink and green card, I cut 1/8" off each side of the card.
  • The Blue and Yellow sunflower card features circles cut with circle punches. The Bumble Bee circle is 2 1/4" and the Whisper White is 2"
  • The Sunshine card was cut 1/8" off each of the 4 sides, keeping the greeting centered. Then Magenta Madness ribbon was added. 
  • Both the tulip and you inspire me cards have a layer of Just Jade that measures 3 1/8" x 4 1/8".

Products Used:






One last thing, This month- the month of June- Stampin'Up! has two great promos going on. The first is for someone who hosts. When your workshop reaches $250 you will be adding an additional $25 in host rewards! As if that wasn't great, the second promo is even better!


Stampin' Up! is adding a free bundle to each starter kit this month! What does that mean? Well the already great starter kit of $125 worth of products that YOU pick for $99 plus tax gets an extra product bundle added that YOU pick! I would love to have you join my team of happy shoppers and demonstrators this month. To join my Stampin’ Up!® Team - https://KarenDay.stampinup.net click on the Join button at the top.

You can now follow my blog by email! Yep... brand new posts in your inbox!

Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT