Unboxing the new Simply Citrus card details

Thursday, June 18, 2020
Hey Y'all!
Today I am sharing the unboxing video and the cards I made using the Simply Citrus Kit. This kit makes 3 full size cards in 5 different designs, but what happens after you have made all those cards? You are left with a great stamp set (with some of my most favorite greetings from this years catalog). Today I am showing you some of the cards I made using that stamp set.


Unboxing and card making video:




Details for today's card

All of today's cards are made using the measurements below.

  • Card bases (Whisper White and Garden Green): Side fold- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" folded at 4 1/4", top fold cards are 4 1/4" x 11" folded at 5 1/2"
  • Fluid 100 water color paper cut to 4"x 5 1/4"
  • Whisper White paper cut to 4"x 5 1/4", additional scraps for stamping and cutting out lemons and leaves
  • Bumble Bee cardstock cut to 4 1/8"x 5 3/8"

Products Used:


You can now follow my blog by email! Yep... brand new posts in your inbox!

Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT