Maker's Monday June 15, 2020

Monday, June 15, 2020
Hey y'all! It's Monday.... and I have to ask, what are you gonna' make today? In my Maker's Monday Live, I am using the fabulous Nothing's Better Than bundle to make 3 projects. And I'm adding a free printable PDF that you can download by clicking the Maker's Monday image below.

 Click for PDF

I hope that you liked these projects as much as I loved making them! Don't forget to download the free PDF with all the measurements HERE. The video below shows how to make each projects, along with some show and tell of cards I was sent this week. 

Products Used:


Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT