New Catalog Launch Party: Stampin' Seal and Stampin' Seal+

Wednesday, June 3, 2020
Y'all!!! Oh my geez... you have to see this. Brand new adhesive by Stampin'Up! I've mentioned it in my videos and could never remember the name. It's called Stampin' Seal or Stampin' Seal +. Here is a quick video telling you about it. I hope to have some in my hands soon to make a video for you. Here are some of the things I have learned about it:
  • Seal and Seal+ come with 16 yards of adhesive- that is 3 more yards than our current Snail adhesive.
  • They are refillable and we will carry both the cases and the refill.
  • They are interchangeable- while I'm not sure why I would put Seal + in a Seal container, they are the same shape and refill in the same way.
  • Stampin' Seal is a straight trade for Snail. Meaning that what ever project you would use Snail on you would choose Stampin' Seal for the project. It's more of a lightweight adhesive. I'm hoping to test it's "movability" when it gets here. Specifically I'm going to be looking is my ability to stick but reposition if needed without it damaging the paper. 
  • Stampin' Seal + is a heavy duty adhesive that we are being told works well for 3D projects. It is meant to remind us of Fast Fuse. I love tear and tape for 3D projects so the ease of a Snail type adhesive with the bond of tear and tape is very intriguing.


You will be able to order Stampin' Seal and Stampin' Seal + in my online store (link below)

You can now follow my blog by email! Yep... brand new posts in your inbox!

Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT