Get Ink'd- Sunflower Faux Watercolor style card

Friday, June 26, 2020
Hey Y'all!
 Today I am sharing a card made with the Celebrate Sunflower set. This set is a bundle that can be part of the Pick a Bundle Starter Kit Promotion. During June (June 30 is the LAST DAY) anyone who purchases a starter kit gets to pick 1 bundle in addition to their kit. For transparency, the kit is $99 US plus tax but you get to pick $125 in products that YOU want or love. No pre fab kits here, but I can totally help you pick and choose. :) I love to shop!


Ok, let's take a look at today's cards. These look like they have been watercolored right? They are not. I used the Stampin' Blends to create a scratchy, scribbled look that mimics watercoloring because of the layers of ink and white spaces.



Another thing that I want to point out with this card is the sentiment flag. I started with a Whisper White flag. Then there is a scrap of Misty Moonlight and a scallop cut piece of Basic Black. I love the look of flags as the place where the greeting goes, but sometimes I want to fancy that space up. So what happens when the card is "busy" and you really don't need a bunch of ribbon? This is a perfect way to add that little something to a card without over powering the beautiful stamped sunflowers.

Details for today's card

Measurements:

  • Whisper White Thick Card base- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" folded at 4 1/4"
  • Misty Moonlight 5 3/8"x 4 1/8"
  • Whisper White layer (this is where I stamped) 5 1/4" x 4"
  • scrap pieces of Whisper White, Misty Moonlight, and Basic Black

Products Used:


You can now follow my blog by email! Yep... brand new posts in your inbox!

Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT